In this section you will practice the vocabulary introduced during this lesson.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Complete sentences 1-6 with appropriate words. The number of letters in the missing word is given in brackets.
1. Some consequences of a DDoS attack include reputation (6) and financial losses.
2. (8) thefts and online fraud are becoming more frequent.
3. Before you open an (10), scan it! It might be infected.
4. (7) is short for malicious software.
5. Hacktivists often (6) cyber attacks on government websites.
6. A hacker exploits a system’s vulnerability to (4) into it.
1. d _ m _ g _
2. I _ e _ _ i _ _
3. a _ _ a _ _ _ e _ t
4. M _ _ _ a _ _
5. l _ _ _ ch
6. _ _ c k
An undetected data _______________ can be quite dangerous for a company.
A _____________ consists of thousands of bots.
If you are not careful, you might ___________________ download an infected file or attachment.
The PCI Data ______________ Standard is a set of rules that merchants must follow.