I. General information
- The administrator of the personal data of visitors using the Service (“Users”) is EKLEKTIKA Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office at Opaczewska 15/31, 02-368 Warszawa, entered into the National Court Registered maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000493181 (“Administrator”). Personal data is processed in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, unified text: Journal of Laws, 2002 No. 101 item 926 as amended (“Act”).
- The Administrator provides appropriate technical and organizational means to safeguard the personal data made available by Users, in particular to prevent access to said data by third parties and to prevent their processing in violation of the law, as well as their loss, damage or destruction.
- The User has the right to update and amend their personal data, to temporarily or permanently suspend their processing or to have them deleted if they are incomplete, not current, incorrect or have been collected in violation or the law or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they have been collected, as well as to raise an objection in cases enumerated in Art. 23.1.5 of the Act, when the Administrator plans to process the data for marketing purposes or to transfer them to another data administrator.
- The User can amend their personal data by sending an appropriate request to the Administrator’s address as stated in Art.1 above or to the Administrator’s email address: email@example.com.
- The Administrator has the right to refuse to delete the User’s data if preserving them is necessary to respond to the User’s claims or if it is required by law.
- The submission of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the performance of agreements executed between the User and the data Administrator.
- The personal data collected by the Administrator can be made available:
a) to state agencies upon their request pursuant to appropriate provisions of the law;
b) to other persons and entities in cases foreseen by the provisions of the law upon prior consent of the User.
- The Administrator reserves the right to store data collected via the Service for as long as is allowed for legal and regulatory reasons as well as for legitimate business purposes.
II. Cookies Policy
- The Service does not automatically collect any data, with exception of data contained in cookie files.
- The cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the terminal device of the User of the Service and are designed for use when using the web pages of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website they originate from, information on the time of their storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity that places the cookies on the Service User’s terminal device and that accesses them is the Administrator and other entities that co-create the Administrator’s Service.
- Cookie files used in the Service are used to:
a) adjust the content of the web pages of the Service to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of web sites; in particular, the files make it possible to recognize the Service User’s device and to display the web page adequately, in a way that is adjusted to the User’s needs;
b) gather statistical data that make it possible to understand the Users’ patterns of use of the web pages of the Service, in order to improve the structure and content.
- The cookies placed on the User’s terminal device can also be used by partners who cooperate with the Administrator.
- More information on cookie files is available in the “Help” section in the menu of the internet browser.
III. Contact forms
- All the data submitted by the User in the contact forms available on the “Contact” web page are used by the Administrator solely to contact the User and to answer the User’s requests for information.
- The User’s data submitted in the contact forms are deleted immediately after responding to the User’s request for information, with the exception of the personal data of a User who decides to enter into a business relationship with the Administrator, in which case such data are stored in the “Clients” or “Students” databases. The “Clients” and “Students” databases are registered with the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
IV. Web page logs
- The information on some of the actions of the Users of the Service is logged in the server layer. Such data are used solely for the purpose of website administration or to provide the best possible hosting service, and they are not associated with individual Users (the User’s actions are identified with URL addresses).
- The following information may be recorded:
a) when a request for information is submitted;
b) when an answer is sent;
c) the name of the User’s workstation (via the HTTP protocol);
d) the URL address of the website previously visited by the User, in the case when the user has reached the Service using a link;
e) data on the User’s web browser.