Your personal data will be processed:
- To perform the agreement to which you are a party, including to:
- make it possible to provide services electronically;
- open and manage an account as well as enable account assistance, including technical assistance;
- deal with submissions we receive from you (e.g. via the contact form);
- contact you, including for the provision of services.
The legal basis is the agreement concluded between you and EKLEKTIKA (Art. 6.1.b of Regulation 2016/679);
- In order to determine or pursue potential claims or to defend EKLEKTIKA against such claims – the legal basis is the Controller’s legitimate interest (Art. 6.1.f of Regulation 2016/679).
- For marketing purposes, including to send you promotional and informational materials, including the Newsletter – the legal basis for data processing is your consent (art. 6.1.a of Regulation 2016/679).
Pursuant to applicable laws, we can transfer your data to entities that will process them on our behalf, e.g. subcontractors and entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable laws, e.g. courts or law enforcement – needless to say only when they request this on appropriate legal basis.
You have the right to access and to correct your personal data.
Failure to provide personal data required under the agreement or because of the Controller’s legal obligations prevents the agreement from being concluded.
The granting of consent for personal data processing for marketing purposes is voluntary.
The data will be processed until you withdraw your data processing consent or until the agreement that constitutes the basis for processing terminates.
The period of personal data storage can in each case be extended by the claim limitation period if personal data processing is necessary for the pursuit of certain claims or to defend the Controller against such claims.
You have the right to access your data and to demand that they be rectified or erased or that their processing be limited, and the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting the Controller.
Moreover, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, currently the General Inspectorate for Personal Data Protection and in the future the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.